Saturday, August 8, 2015

Reflection on Project 3

I peer edited the following two authors' papers.
     Adam Jatana
     Helen Diane Key

1.  What was the purpose and audience of your original paper? How successfully did it achieve that purpose and reach that audience. 
     The purpose of my paper was/is to inform people (specifically engineering students) of the importance of robotics and how robots could drastically change the fate of the future. My paper did a good job of reaching that goal. I feel as though I was able to accomplish my goal very well using the technical aspect of robotics along side my own emotional appeal.

2.  Why are you revising this paper?
     I am revising this paper to make sure that is is properly worded and organized so that my audience will get the best possible understanding of what I was trying to accomplish. I am also eating for conventions. Conventions also play a crucial role in allowing my audience to fully understand the paper without confusion.

3.  Whom are you revising for?
  As stated in number two, I was revising my paper for organization along with conventions. I wanted to make sure that the paper had the proper punctuation and good organization so that my audience could flow right through the paper and really get the best possible understanding of the subject matter that they could possibly get.

4.  How will the following aspects of your paper change? Length, format, appearance, use of evidence, intro and conclusion, structure, depth.
     Not much of my paper is going to change. I, along with my classmates that peer edited my paper, did not come across any global issues with the paper. There were small changes here and there that would have been confusing to read through, but the main points of the paper are all going to remain the same. The length, format, evidence, intro and conclusion, structure, and depth will not change. The appearance overall is not going to change either, but there are minor appearance changes that occurred because of small changes throughout the paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment