Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Draft of Quick Reference Guide

    The link to the draft of my QRG is found below. In this draft, I assume that you will notice some very vague areas along with some areas of significant reference.  Reading aloud to myself, I like the flow that occurs with some of the wording being vague and ambiguous and other parts of the QRG being a little more specific with evidence and background. Please let me know if you think this flows as well as I think it does.  The other thing I am slightly concerned with is some of the little, cheesy sayings that I like to drop here and there. I believe that sometimes it can give a passage some spice and humor to involve readers more; however, I am not sure if others agree with that. I would like to know if that is too much for the QRG.
    Enjoy.

P.S. Please don't be nice when commenting. I like blunt statements that tell me if something sucks, or if something is really good. I will not be offended if you, straight up tell me, "Yo. Jake... This is kinda/sorta a bunch of bull." I will take that advice and make the most of it.
     THANK YOU!

https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1Zq6Y00gpkAVbnSJNj2tbcC5I3thecSMfoILDUQGyUNE/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment