Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Draft of Rhetorical Analysis

     As much as I want to think so, I never feel like I truly have a grasp on the organization of my writing. That is the number one thing that I am nervous about for this essay. I feel as though I have concrete evidence and such, but I am not sure if I am ordering my information correctly and adequately.  The other thing that I was a little shaky about was repetitiveness. I felt as though I may have been restating things over and over and over again. I am not sure if that is just me, or if it actually does sound that way. I am also not sure, if it does repeat itself, how I should fix that. Any insight on those things would be great.
    Please don't be super nice. I can take criticism. If something about my paper sucks, please tell me. Thanks mucho!

No comments:

Post a Comment