Thursday, July 23, 2015

Identifying Basic Grammar Patterns

  The paragraph I chose to identify basic grammar patters on had to do with which sources are reliable and which are not.

  This lesson has taught me that I should be a little more various with my sentence structure. I had to add in some sentences and some words to change up sentences in order to fulfill the requirements of the assignment, which tells me that my writing can be a little basic. That feeling stinks. I would like to try to have more variety; however, having variety is not an easy task. This is especially true when you are just flowing the words and you aren't really focused on that aspect of the writing.
I would also like to get a little better at understanding parts of a sentence and how certain parts of a sentence can aid other parts to make your writing seem more fluent and strong. I think I lack some simple grammatical skills that really affect the strength of my writing at times.

2 comments: