Monday, July 13, 2015

Time Management

     Whew, I am a busy fella.  Now that I am working, and working out to remain in good shape for this coming football season, and also in class, I am not going to have much time for some of my recreational/fun activities.  That it ok though. I have already been on vacation this summer a few times and have enjoyed my time in California and Heber, Arizona. I am a little worried about not having enough energy at the end of the day to complete my work, but I may try to get most of the weeks stuff done during the weekend while trying to keep up with people's questions on the forum.  I want to be in the community of the class, but I also have obligations that I feel are very important to me.  I need to workout at least 5 days a week to remain strong enough and in good enough shape to compete in Division I football for the University of Arizona; however, sleep is also very important for a full time student-athlete.  I have been able to manage academics and athletics my entire life and I don't plan on having any issues in doing so now.
     I will manage to be successful in this course by cracking down on classwork when I have the opportunity to do so.  My biggest potential distraction, my girlfriend, is away in Japan for the rest of the summer so I don't get to talk to her much.  Although this really sucks for the time being, it will allow me the opportunity to focus on my classwork when I have the time to do it, rather than have distractions with texting and social media.  I can do this class just fine. My goal is to get an A in the course, and I will do everything in my power to accomplish that goal.

1 comment:

  1. A thorough and thoughtful entry. Thank you for sharing a bit about your life and your goals.

    ReplyDelete